Water Right Spreadsheet
Following is a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet file with the water use history for the water rights contained within the KFL boundaries. This spreadsheet includes a lookup table by water right to compare the three potential allocation calculations. The information is also included below as a table in a PDF file. If you have questions about the spreadsheet, contact Trevor Ahring, GMD#3, at (620) 275-7147.
- Water rights with no use during the 10 year period are not included on the spreadsheets
- Water rights that have some years of nonuse and other years of use do not have the nonuse figured into the average. Years of very low use are figured in. This may produce a different result than what you would actually end up with, depending upon how due consideration for past conservation gets applied.
- In the event that 2 water rights are stacked onto the same well, all use is recorded on the senior right first. In a lot of instances, this creates years of very low or zero use on the junior right(s). Since the well is being pumped, the calculator does figure that zero use into the 10 year use average.
- Vested rights are included on this spreadsheet only so that producers interested in enrolling their vested rights can see what their allocations would be. Vested rights would not be required to participate in the LEMA.
- A lot of water rights within the KFL boundary are fairly complex, and trying to parse them out onto single lines of a spreadsheet creates some room for error. It is possible that any particular water right’s water use history or allocation has been recorded incorrectly on the spreadsheet. If you believe that your water right or water use information is incorrect, please call GMD3 at (620) 275-7147 and we will verify your information and give you the correct calculations.
|Spreadsheet (Excel) Comparing Potential Allocations by Water Right|
|File Size:||347 kb|